martes, 17 de noviembre de 2015





It's a good thing most people bleed on the inside or this would really be a gory, blood-smeared earth.”

This is the book that’s most infected of hate that I've ever read. But it is this kind of hate where creative thinking can come from. Some people say they hate Go Ask Alice, but I think is a really special book, one of my favorite in fact. Because, the way I see it, it’s made up by lots of awesome quotes, and the one above is one of my favorite. 

And actually, I believe people do bleed on the outside. Sometimes you can actually feel the wound just by watching someone else bleeding. People just don’t get hurt on the inside. Actually, I think this world is already gory, and blood-smeared. It’s just that sometimes we don’t remember. Sometimes we just don’t notice. Or sometimes we just don’t want to see it.

I mean, people suffer. They suffer for different reasons; and you can notice their suffering, but most of all, I believe that people that suffers makes other people suffer in a different way. We¿re all connected. And that's why I think this world is already gory.

Maybe this book made a lot of influence in me because when I read it, I had fears that were very similar to the ones of Alice. But well, I feel like I can create awesome things after reading her.
 

VOCABULARY

COED- A woman who attends a coeducational college or university.

"I asked the coed for information related to the university."
JANITOR- One who attends to the maintenance or cleaning of a building.
"The floor is wet because the janitor was cleaning."
PAROLE- A password

"She forgot the parole."

LOUSY- Inferior or worthless

"That was a lousy play."

BASH- To strike with a heavy, crushing blow
"The thug bashed the hood of the car with a sledgehammer."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario